Toyota tundra how to replace timing belt and water pump replacing the timing belt and water pump on the toyota tundra is no easy task but failure to complete these scheduled maintenance procedures can lead to a catastrophic engine failure. The average cost for a toyota tundra timing belt replacement is between 437 and 718 labor costs are estimated between 202 and 333 while parts are priced between 235 and 385. All venzas manufactured from 2009 to present day have a chain so dont stress about the belt tundra if you own a 2000 to 2004 v6 tundra get ready for a replacement by 60k miles for a 47 v8 engine made between 2000 and 2009 prepare to replace the belt when the mileage reaches 90k miles
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.